If you are reading this, there’s a good chance you’ve read the other articles on my blog or watched my YouTube channel. You may have even met me in person. And if that’s the case you probably already know that I actually have no idea what I’m talking about. I’m just slogging along, making it all up as I go. Cooking, dog training, fashion, parenting… I just blindly muddle my way through. In no area is this more true, than that of marketing/self-promotion.
However, it has been brought to my attention that I really need to do a better job at promoting myself. Believe it or not, I had actually started this blog before my “good” friend/boss, Denise Fenzi, decided to call me out publicly on social media. Thanks, Denise! :-
Yes, it’s true. I have a new DVD out, FUNdamentals and Beyond, produced by the awesome folks at Tawzer. This is a video of the seminar I designed to follow and build on the material covered in Obedience FUNdamentals. Like all seminars, it’s partly built around what I wanted to say and partly around the needs of the working teams. Like snowflakes, no two seminars are exactly alike! The video is available both as a DVD and through Tawzer’s streaming Video On Demand service.
Reasons you might want to buy my DVD (if it’s not too inconvenient):
- Dining room table is uneven and wobbles sometimes spilling your wine
- You need a reflective surface to use as a mirror when signaling for help after a freak heliskiing accident
- Can’t find a coaster for your chai tea latte
- Looking for new material for a weekend drinking game
- You want to support my late night Amazon Prime addiction
- That’s all I can think of so far. (Feel free to chime in via comments.)