Podcast Guests: Emelie Johnson Vegh
Emelie Johnson Vegh began riding at a young age, but in 1989 she was introduced to the world of dogs and dog sports. Emelie had the wonderful opportunity to borrow a Labrador called Kicki, and with her, she embarked on her journey with dogs. She begun training together with Kicki in the youth club and in 1990 Nilla came into her life. Together Emelie and Nilla enjoyed so many things with the youth club and also competed successfully in obedience, agility, and flyball. Currently, Emelie shares her life with a Kelpie named Scout and they compete mostly in obedience and rally obedience but enjoy freestyle, agility, and mushing too.
- The challenges of canine adolescence.
- Setting reasonable expectations for teenage dogs.
- Taking the long view with our training.
- Where we are (or should be) focusing our efforts.
- Episode #53: Puppy Thoughts
- Episode #68: My New Puppy is Awesome (But a lot of work, too)
- Teenage Dream
Support The Show On Patreon!
Thank YOU for being a part of our community! I couldn’t do what I do without you. To become a tangible supporter of the show, please visit our Patreon page and share the word in your circles.