In this episode we discuss:
- How cue transfers work.
- The importance of the order of events.
- It must always be NEW cue, then OLD cue.
- Example of transferring a hand signal to a verbal cue.
- Transferring cues in real life.
- How cues can transfer when you don’t mean for them to.
- How to un-transfer a cue you didn’t want.
Support The Show On Patreon!
Thank YOU for being a part of our community! I couldn’t do what I do without you. To become a tangible supporter of the show, please visit our Patreon page and share the word in your circles.