In this episode we discuss:
- When to change a cue.
- Just because the cue doesn’t seem to be working does not mean it’s the cue’s fault.
- Is it a training or fluency issue?
- Is the cue itself actually broken?
- Is it too close to an existing cue?
- Is your cue poisoned?
- Two options for changing cue if you need to.
Support The Show On Patreon!
Thank YOU for being a part of our community! I couldn’t do what I do without you. To become a tangible supporter of the show, please visit our Patreon page and share the word in your circles.