In this episode we discuss:
- How do you signal the end of a training session?
- And why does it matter?
- Why how you end a training session matters as much as how you begin one.
- Preventing practicing good behavior without reinforcement.
- Reducing frustration by having clear cues for when reinforcement is available and when it isn’t.
- What to do in the last moments leading up to the end of a session.
- Strategies for keeping the end of a session positive without undermining your training.
Support The Show On Patreon!
Thank YOU for being a part of our community! I couldn’t do what I do without you. To become a tangible supporter of the show, please visit our Patreon page and share the word in your circles.