In this episode we discuss:
- Why timing matters in dog training and why you cannot escape it.
- How it’s really about processing time.
- Reaction time does have a biological basis, so just like we do with dogs, make sure you are addressing your biological needs first.
- What we can do to reduce processing time.
- How to simplify decisions.
- Creating predictability in the training session to make good timing easier.
- Using video to practice your timing without screwing up your dog any more than necessary.
Support The Show On Patreon!
Thank YOU for being a part of our community! I couldn’t do what I do without you. To become a tangible supporter of the show, please visit our Patreon page and share the word in your circles.