In this episode we discuss:
- The power of starting your session conservatively.
- How being in a position to increase your criteria rapidly is better than being greedy and being forced to lower it.
- The importance of avoiding getting stuck on a plateau.
- How to save yourself if you’ve already done it.
- Implementing an easy/hard/easy pattern in your session.
- Using a reinforcement strategy that continues the path of the entire loop.
- Increasing criteria between the click and the treat before increasing it between the cue and the click.
Support The Show On Patreon!
Thank YOU for being a part of our community! I couldn’t do what I do without you. To become a tangible supporter of the show, please visit our Patreon page and share the word in your circles.