In this episode we discuss:
- Getting a fresh start with your planning and record keeping.
- What gets in the way of being your best self.
- Where to start when nothing is working for you.
- Looking at switching systems a little differently – regularly switching systems IS a system!
- Identifying what is important to you in a record keeping system and what likely obstacles will get in your way.
- Start with a little back-chaining by recording what you are already doing.
- Add a simple planning matrix – which days you’ll train which categories.
- Plans are flexible, and so are systems!
- Episode #155: Spring Clean Up for Dog Trainers, Pt 1
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Episode #29: Whiteboard Love
This podcast is supported by: Voilà! Pets
Visit the Voilà! Pets website and use code DFTT for 10% off of your order of sustainable, consciously-crafted treat bags.