This week we are doing a grab bag Q&A session on the podcast. The answers are coming from yours truly, but the questions are coming from YOU! Well, they are if you’re an Instagram follower of mine.
Recently, I asked my Insta audience to submit their training questions to me and boy were there a lot of them! I wasn’t able to get to all of them this round, but don’t worry because we will do it again!
To make sure your question gets answered, be sure to follow me on Instagram (@hbranigan) and keep your eyes peeled for the next round of submission requests!
So let’s dig in! Here are the questions we’re chatting about in this episode.
- Do you do any sports, if so which ones?
- Should sports prospects puppies go to puppy class with free play?
- Do you teach tuck sits/ fed early on or wait until the puppy becomes less floppy?
- What are your favorite cues?
- What to do when your dog has an arch-enemy in dog form?
- Any tips for dealing with a picky eater and how to increase the value of a food reward?
- Any tips for training dogs to wipe their paws when they come inside?
- My Instagram Account
- Episode #58: Maximizing Food Drive
- Episode #24: Raising Fearless Puppies with Laura Vanarenkonk Baugh
- Pet Tutor Affiliate Link (tip: to get the discount mentioned in the podcast, follow this link and type in the discount code in all caps at checkout)
And have you checked out our affiliate partner?
Pet Tutor® is a patented revolutionary smart wireless training and game system for your pet. Reduce barking, separation anxiety, fear and more. Provide hours of fun and interactive play for a more joyful fulfilling day. Turn feeding time into a natural, energy-burning chase and play activity. Silent, reliable, jam-proof design is the choice of top trainers!
In fact, Pet Tutor® has put together a special offer just for podcast listeners. Listen to the episode to get the secret discount code!