In this episode we discuss:
- Challenges of training behaviors that require another person.
- Using remote reinforcement strategies to give you a way to practice.
- A little zen bowl.
- The advantages of role-playing a judge, groomer, or vet with your own dog as an initial shaping step.
- Preventing a plateau by incorporating the Different Every Day game into these sessions.
- The Bucket Game Introduction
- Episode #108: Raising a Puppy in a Pandemic with Debbie Martin
- Episode #107: Stress and Confidence Building with Chirag Patel, Eva Bertilsson, and Theresa McKeon
- Episode #79: Contrafreeloading with Chirag Patel
- Article by Jane Jackson of Bookends Farm
Support The Show On Patreon!
Thank YOU for being a part of our community! I couldn’t do what I do without you. To become a tangible supporter of the show, please visit our Patreon page and share the word in your circles.